Franchise Partner Program
The Greek bistrot of Cyprus that redefines the image of the traditional grill we used to have! Kalamaki Bar combines Greek and Cypriot cuisine and travels us to a delicious world of flavours, where quality makes the difference!
Kalamaki Bar was introduced in 2014 at Foinikoudies of Larnaca Cyprus. The success came quickly, as people loved the Kalamaki Bar, bringing it to the top of their choices. Now, everyone is talking about its incomparable quality, its delectable dishes that blend Greek and Cypriot cuisine as well as its modern environment with contemporary aesthetics. These characteristics are what the Kalamaki Bar team wants to share via franchising internationally, so that everyone can experience its unique flavours that awaken memories!
Kalamaki Bar franchisee operates its own business that exudes the Mediterranean aura and gets the customer in a trip of unique culinary experiences!
… In a modern, casual environment!
Kalamaki Bar combines traditional flavours in a modern space beyond the usual image of classic grill reateurants! Its distinctive decoration catches the eye and makes the customer feel at home. The wooden details in the space of Kalamaki Bar are reminiscent of a real butcher shop, while the red metallic elements that accompany the tables and chairs give a modern look to the space. Also, one of the elegant touches of space are the impressive blackboards with words and phrases that represent the concept. The spectacular lighting as well as the wonderful flower pots on every table that spirit up the room and make the environment even more enjoyable and friendly!
The franchise package of Kalamaki Bar includes:
• A specially designed menu that favors cross sales, increasing the store’s overall profitability.
• Fast Start-Up. The team provides the franchisee with detailed instructions for the design and set up of the space so to reflect the unified and clear identity of the Kalamaki BAR, both internally and externally.
• Marketing and Public Relations. With targeted advertising in print and electronic media, as well as end-to-end actions for an impressive grand opening, the franchisee cultivates trusting relationships with the local market, enhancing the Brand recognition of Kalamaki Bar.
• Education. Kalamaki Bar provides a comprehensive training program for the new partner, as well as his staff, to ensure the smooth operation of the new restaurant.
• Site exclusivity to shield the new partner’s investment security.
For more information about the network please fill out the respective form.
The franchisee who chooses to join the Kalamaki Bar network benefits from a proven business model that gives him full support throughout the partnership! They also need to be communicative, and have organizational skills. Experience in catering is desirable.
Average store size: 220-270 sq.m.
Average Investment Amount: From € 118,000
Entry fee: From € 20,000
Advertising Participation: 2% in Cyprus and 2% local
Number of Corporate Stores: 1
Total Number of Stores: 1
Start-up / Franchising Start: 2014/2018
Origin: Cyprus Franchisee Experience: Necessary
Self-employment franchisee: Not necessary
Development goals: tourist areas, large urban centers
International Development Goals: Cyprus, Europe, United Arab Emirates